Argentina Texas Chamber of Commerce
The Argentina Texas Chamber of Commerce is an independent, non-government, non-for-profit, voluntary membership organization of businesses and professional founded in 2015 with headquarters in Houston, Texas and connections in the main Texan and Argentinean Cities promoting opportunities between Argentina - the 3rd Latin American Economy - and Texas - 12th largest economy in the world - for the following business sectors: Agriculture, Business services, Retail, Education, Energy, Financial, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Technology, Logistics, Tourism and Real Estate.
The Argentina Texas Chamber of Commerce was founded as an organization with the main purpose of serving, facilitating and promoting investing, economic, educational, networking and trading opportunities between the State of Texas and the Republic of Argentina by acting as a catalyst for an innovative, successful and productive business environment and partnership.
Being a key effective partner to build a vibrant and prosperous business relationship between the State of Texas and the Republic of Argentina.
Embraced the following institutional values to direct our governance and activities as a means to establish trust and ensure a positive reputation as an organization
- INTEGRITY: Demonstrating honesty and trustworthiness in action and intent
- EXCELLENCE: Meeting the highest expectations
- STEWARDSHIP: Respecting and protecting community resources
- FOCUS: serving member needs and success
- INNOVATION: Imagining the possibilities
- COURAGE: Acting with strength of conviction even in the face of adversity
- COLLABORATION - Encouraging participation, inclusion, and collaboration
The Argentina Texas Chamber of Commerce was founded in 2015 by a group of companies located in Argentina and Texas.